Monday, January 5, 2009

Peace Artist Catherine Foster - Weaving Peace through Art

Catherine Foster – Nancy Tursi will be having guest Catherine Foster, Artist - My current project is woven metal of many colors portraying diversity. Relationships are expressed as the varied pieces are woven. Embossed with words of "Peace" in many languages, resonating a universal desire for the lessening of hostility. It is my goal to maintain feelings of inner peace as I create the artwork thus passing on this feeling to others. The Peace Prevail Project - Creating art for me is a process of going within, accepting the images as divine gifts and receiving the how to manifest the end product. I have carved 2 printing plates with the words "Peace Prevails" in over 200 languages.

Catherine Foster Peace Artist

Visit Catherine's web site http://www.catherinefoster.com/

No comments: